Instant protection, easier than ever
MCB Bancassurance brings you broad access to finding financial solutions even if you don’t have formal banking relationships. All you need is your mobile phone and you can get yourself a complete comprehensive protection plan and insurance coverage with just a few easy steps. You don’t even have to get any medical endorsements to get this protection plan. Register to MCB Mobile Banking and get yourself instantly insured in a quick and easy way at a very nominal cost with the MCB ProtectionPlan and get your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
Apply for MCB ProtectionPlan today, and make your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
For further details please contact our Bancassurance Sales Manager / Officer, at one of the selected MCB Bank Branches, or call 111-000-622
- MCB Bank Limited is only acting as a distributor / facilitator any further service for policy maintenance and claim filling should be directly dealt with Adamjee Life’s. The Bank is not responsible in any manner whatsoever to the customer, his/her beneficiary/ies or any third party.
- The insured customer’s statement of the account maintained with the bank will act as his/her enrolment under the policy (if his/her account is charged under the policy).
- This information provides only an introduction of the benefits available under the policy. A description of how the contract works is given in the ‘Terms and Conditions’, which will be provided after the customer(s) avail the service.
|Coverage||Package A||Package B|
|Charges (PKR per month)||209||417|
|Natural Death Benefit||250,000||500,000|
|Accidental Death Benefits|
|Accidental Disability Benefit|
Natural Death Benefit
Payment of lump-sum amount (Sum Assured) to your family in the event of death within the policy term.
Accidental Death Benefit
If the insured person dies due to accident, a sum, double the Natural death benefit will be paid to the beneficiary. Customer has the option to take 50% of the accidental death benefit as lump-sum immediately upon Accidental death and remaining 50% can be taken in the form of 120 equal monthly instalments of 1 % of the Accidental death Sum Assured.
Accidental Disability Benefit
The Natural death benefit will be paid even if the customer becomes permanently disabled due to accidental causes. Customer has the option to take Accidental Disability Benefit in the form of 120 equal monthly instalments of 1% of the basic death benefit.
Policy Terms & Eligibility
- Minimum Entry Age:18 Years (Age nearest birthday)
- Maximum Entry Age:50 (Age nearest birthday)
- Minimum Policy Term:01 years (Age nearest birthday)
- Maximum Policy Term:up to Age 51 years
Offer to Accept
I hereby declare that I have been given notice regarding my freedom of choice:
- to enter into a new policy;
- to the value of policy benefits in the new policy
and I / We have not been subject to any concern or inducement in applying for this policy.
- I also authorize Adamjee Life Assurance Company Limited to obtain; from any source it deems appropriate, information concerning my health.
- In case event occurs prior to registration of Beneficiary / Nominee, the claim settlement will be subject to the fulfilment of Succession Certificate.
- If the above particulars and declaration are not correct, then the insurer shall have the right to cancel the policy.
- MCB Bank Limited is acting as a distributor of Protection Plan on behalf of Adamjee Life Assurance Company Limited and is not responsible in any manner whatsoever to the customer, his/her beneficiary/ies or any third party.
- All MCB Protection Plan applications are processed and approved by Adamjee Life Assurance Company Limited as per their underwriting guidelines. MCB Bank is not responsible for the processing and approval of these applications in any way whatsoever.
- This information provides only an introduction of the benefits available under the policy. A description of how the contract works is given in the ‘Insurance Certificates’ and ‘Terms and Conditions’, which will be provided after the customer(s) avails the service.
- Adamjee Life Assurance Company Limited is registered & supervised by Securities Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- The terms and conditions are subject to the regulations of the Securities Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- Your application will be accepted (coverage commencement) or rejected subject to underwriting decision and premium payment.
- Protection plan is an annual policy with mode of monthly payment and will be renewed automatically for the subsequent years on the designated date (based on all premium paid) unless that the policyholder himself does not deactivate the coverage by written request duly signed for deactivation at Adamjee life.