Because peace of mind has no price
Be it a comfortable lifestyle, the wellbeing of your family or their future financial security, as a responsible provider to your family, you would like a comprehensive plan that gives out the guarantee to fulfill these dreams. In an increasingly uncertain world, you also need to ensure that your family is free from all financial burdens in case of any unfortunate event. Adamjee Life Save and Assure gives you flexible saving, health care and family protection solutions that make sure that you have round the clock 360 degree protection to make your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
Apply for MCB Adamjee Life Save and Assure today, and make your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’
For further details please contact our Bancassurance Sales Manager / Officer, at one of the selected MCB Bank Branches, or call 111-000-622
- MCB Bank Limited is acting as a distributor of Adamjee Life Save and Assure on behalf of Adamjee Life, and is not responsible in any manner, whatsoever, to the customer, his/her beneficiary/ies or any third party.
- Adamjee Life is registered and supervised by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- All MCB Adamjee Life Save and Assure applications are processed and approved by Adamjee Life, as per their underwriting guidelines. MCB Bank Limited is not responsible for the processing and approval of these applications in any way, whatsoever.
- This brochure only provides an introduction to the benefits available under the policy. A detailed description of how the contract works is given in the ‘Terms and Conditions’, which will be provided after the customer(s) avail the service.
Basic Premium Allocation
Basic Premiums are allocated as per the schedule shown below
|Policy Year||Allocation Percentages|
|4 and Onwards||100%|
- Natural Death Benefit
Sum Assured or Cash value whichever is higher less any partial withdrawals and Indebtedness.
- Maturity Benefit
Cash Value Less any Indebtednes
- Optional benefits available through additional premium
- Critical Illness
- Spouse’s Rider
- Waiver of premium Rider-Death
- Waiver of Premium Rider (WOP-Disability)
- Monthly Income Benefit
- Level Term Insurance
- Accidental Death & Disability
- Additional Benefits
- Continuation Bonus
- Saving Booster
- Partial Withdrawal
- Loan Facility
- Tax Benefit
- Inflation Protection
Note: Additional benefits are subject to terms and conditions.
The plan offers you a free-look period of 14 days, in which you can cancel your policy by contacting Adamjee Life, and have your premium refunded. However, as per law, Adamjee Life reserves the right to deduct the expenses incurred on medical examination(s) of the Life Assured in connection with the issuance of this Policy.
Policy Terms & Eligibility
- Minimum Entry Age:18 years (Age nearest birthday)
- Maximum Entry Age:70 years (Age nearest birthday)
- Minimum premium payment Term:10 years
- Maximum Policy Term: up to age 80 year
- Half Yearly
- Management & Administration Charges: An annual charge of 1.75% of the Cash Value deducted on a monthly basis.
- Bid/Offer Spread:5% of all premiums allocated to the Unit Account
- Surrender Charges: PKR 500/-
*All charges are reviewable by the Company