Your loved ones, secured
Your family is your joy, your pride, your world; you strive to give them a life full of cheerful moments. However, life has its uncertainties and risks. For this, you would require an investment plan that is flexible enough to keep up with the changing circumstances of life. Flexilife is a unit-linked plan to help you secure your family’s future with a wide range of benefits and options to meet a variety of different financial needs to make your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
Things to Remember
- Flexilife is a unit-linked plan which is subject to investment risk.
- Jubilee Life Insurance (JLI) Life or MCB Bank Limited does not guarantee the value of units.
- The value of units may rise, fall or remain unchanged. No guarantees in respect of any Funds are given by JLI Life or MCB Bank Limited.
- All benefits payable under the policy are subject to applicable laws (financial or otherwise), as they exist in Pakistan from time to time.
- Unit prices of JLI Life Managed Fund are published in all leading dailies.
- For further information regarding products offered by JLI Life, you may visit: www.jubileelife.com
Apply for MCB FlexiLife today, and make your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’
For further details please contact our Bancassurance Sales Manager / Officer, at one of the selected MCB Bank Branches,
or call 111-000-622
- MCB Bank Limited is acting as a distributor of FlexiLife on behalf of JLI Life, and is not responsible in any manner, whatsoever, to the customer, his/her beneficiary/ies or any third party.
- JLI Life is registered and supervised by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- All MCB FlexiLife applications are processed and approved by JLI Life, as per their underwriting guidelines. MCB Bank Ltd. is not responsible for the processing and approval of these applications in any way, whatsoever.
This page only provides an introduction to the benefits available under the policy. A detailed description of how the contract works is given in the ‘Terms and Conditions’, which will be provided after the customer avails the service.
Basic Premium Allocation
Basic Premiums are allocated as per the schedule shown below
|Policy Year||Allocation Percentages|
- Optional benefits available through unit deductions
- Family Income Benefit
- Critical Illness Benefit
- Permanent Total Disability
Optional benefits available through additional premium
- Accidental Death
- Accidental Death or Dismemberment
- Waiver of Premium
- Hospitalization Cash Reimbursement
- Access to Your Savings
- Additional Top-Ups (Ad-hoc Feature)
- Inflation Protection
- Flexibility of Choice
- Partial Withdrawal
- Complete Surrender
Note: Additional benefits are subject to terms and conditions
The plan offers you a free-look period of 14 days, in which you can cancel your policy by contacting JLI Life, and have your premium refunded. However, as per law, JLI Life reserves the right to deduct the expenses incurred on medical examination(s) of the Life Assured in connection with the issuance of this Policy
Policy Terms & Eligibility
- Minimum Entry Age:18 years (Age nearest birthday)
- Maximum Entry Age:65 years (Age nearest birthday)
- Minimum premium payment Term:10 years
- Half Yearly
Sum Assured & Protection Multiples
Sum Assured is the guaranteed amount payable on death. The sum assured is determined as the basic annual premium times the “Protection Multiples”. The “Protection Multiple” may be chosen from a range depending on the basic annual premium and the age of the life assured.
For example, if the age is 25 years, basic plan premium is PKR 100,000, Cover Multiple chosen is 20 then Sum Assured will be PKR 2,000,000.
In addition to reduced allocation in initial years, following charges would apply on the plan:
- Bid/offer spread:5 %
- Recurring Charges:1.5% of Fund Value per year
- Administration Charges:PKR 40 per month (currently applicable)
- Mortality Charge:Applied on Sum At Risk on attained age basis
*All charges are reviewable by the Company