Your companion for life
Some things in life are too important to be left unplanned. Whether it is your life companion or your business partner, you have responsibilities to ensure the financial security of your dependants and business. LifePartner is a plan that will help you provide financial protection for both partners under a single plan. We can help you keep your loved ones or your business financially secure, given you may not always be there to help. Let us be there to make your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
Things to Remember
- Lifepartner is a Unit Linked Plan which is subject to investment risk.
- JLI Life or MCB Bank Limited does not guarantee the value of Units.
- The value of units may rise, fall or remain unchanged. No guarantees in respect of any Funds are given by JLI Life or MCB Bank Limited.
- All benefits payable under the policy are subject to applicable laws (financial or otherwise), as they exist in Pakistan from time to time.
- Unit prices of JLI Life Managed Fund are published in all leading dailies.
- For further information regarding products offered by JLI Life, you may visit our website: www.jubileelife.com
Apply for MCB LifePartner today, and make your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’
For further details please contact our Bancassurance Sales Manager / Officer, at one of the selected MCB Bank Branches, or call 111-000-622
- MCB Bank Limited is acting as a distributor of Lifepartner on behalf of JLI Life, and is not responsible in any manner, whatsoever, to the customer, his/her beneficiary/ies or any third party.
- JLI Life is registered and supervised by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- All MCB Lifepartner applications are processed and approved by JLI Life, as per their underwriting guidelines. MCB Bank Limited is not responsible for the processing and approval of these applications in any way, whatsoever.
- This brochure only provides an introduction to the benefits available under the policy. A detailed description of how the contract works is given in the ‘Terms and Conditions’, which will be provided after the customer avails the service.
Basic Premium Allocation
Basic Premiums are allocated as per the schedule shown below
|Policy Year||Allocation Percentages|
- Protection Benefit
- Additional Benefits
- Accidental Death Accidental Death or
- Waiver of Premium Hospitalisation Cash
- Flexibility of Choice
- Inflation Protection
- Additional Top-Ups (Ad-hoc Feature)
Access to Your Savings
- Partial Withdrawal
- Complete Surrender
Note: Additional benefits are subject to terms and conditions.
The plan offers you a free-look period of 14 days, in which you can cancel your policy by contacting JLI Life, and have your premium refunded. However, as per law, JLI Life reserves the right to deduct the expenses incurred on medical examination(s) of the Life Assured in connection with the issuance of this Policy.
Policy Terms & Eligibility
- Half Yearly
Sum Assured & Protection Multiples
Sum Assured is the guaranteed amount payable on death. The sum assured is determined as the basic annual premium times the “Protection Multiple”. The “Protection Multiple” may be chosen from a range depending on the ages of the lives assured.
In addition to reduced allocation in initial years, following charges would apply on the plan:
- Bid/offer spread:5 %
- Recurring Charges:1.5% of Fund Value per year
- Administration Charges:PKR 40 per month (currently applicable)
- Mortality Charge:Applied on Sum At Risk on attained age basis
*All charges are reviewable by the Company