How to Register
How to Apply?
You can apply through any one of the following ways:
1. SMS: Type "Y” for service activation and send it to 6222.
- Service will be activated on all account(s).
- If any customer wishes to avail this service on a particular account or on a set of account(s), then s/he needs to visit his/her parent MCB branch or call the help line.
2. Branch:Visit your parent branch and request to activate the SMS Alert Service.
3. Call Center:Simply call 111-000-622 to activate this service.
In case of a stolen or lost cell phone, you can block your SMS Alert Service by calling our helpline at 111-000-622 or by visiting your parent branch.
How to De-register?
1. SMS: Type "N” for service de-activation and send it to 6222. Service will be de-activated on all account(s).
2. Branch: Visit your parent branch and request to de-activate the SMS Alert Service.
3. Call Center: Simply call 111-000-622 to de-activate this service.
This service is currently for customers residing in Pakistan only.
Other Terms and conditions apply.
Occasionally, you might face minor delay in receiving and SMS.