Today’s savings, tomorrow’s income
Gain maximum returns on your savings, with a great mix of investment choices. You can make limited withdrawals at any time for short or mid-term purchases e.g. buying a house and enjoy flexibility to meet any other unexpected financial requirement. At the end of policy term you receive your accumulated investments as a lump sum amount, so you can make your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
Apply for MCB IncomeMax today and make your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
For further details please contact our Bancassurance Sales Manager / Officer at one of the selected MCB Bank Branches, or call 111-000-622.
- MCB Bank Limited is acting as a distributor of IncomeMax on behalf of IGI Life Insurance Limited and is not responsible in any manner whatsoever to the customer, his/her beneficiary (ies) or any third party.
- IGI Life Insurance Limited is registered and supervised by Securities Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- All MCB IncomeMax applications are processed and approved by IGI Life Insurance Limited as per their underwriting guidelines. MCB Bank is not responsible for the processing and approval of these applications in anyway whatsoever.
This brochure provides only an introduction of the benefits available under the policy. A description of how the contract works is given in the ‘Policy Documents’ and ‘Terms and Conditions’, which will be provided after the customer(s) avails this service.
Basic Premium Allocation
As you continue the policy towards its full term, your Account Value will be credited with a proportion of Basic Premiums that you pay in. The proportions allocated to your Account Value will be as follows:
|Policy Year||Allocation Percentages|
- Flexibility of Choice
- Conservative Strategy
- Balanced Strategy
- Aggressive Strategy
- Islamic Shariah Compliant Strategy
- Guaranteed Loyalty Bonus
Loyalty Bonus Unit Allocation as
% of Basic Premium
15 and every 5 years
- Account Value Acceleration Premiums
- Guaranteed Death Benefit
- Partial Withdrawal
- Complete Surrender
- Maturity Benefit
- Premium Escalation
- Level Term Insurance Rider (LTR)
- Family Protection Rider (FPR)
- Accident Care Benefit (ACB)
IncomeMax offers free look period of 14 days during which you can review your policy terms and conditions and cancel the policy. Your premium will be refunded on receipt of written request within 14 days from the date of receipt of policy document. IGI Life Insurance Limited reserves the right to deduct the expenses incurred on medical examination.
Policy Terms & Eligibility
- Minimum Entry Age:18 year (Age nearest Birthday)
- Maximum Entry Age:75 years (Age nearest Birthday)
- Minimum Policy Term:5 years
- Maximum Policy Term:up to age 85 years
- Monthly, via direct debit banking order
- Investment Management Charge:1/12th of 1.75% of account value per month
- Bid/offer spread:5 %
- Administration Fee:PKR 50 per month
- Transfer Fee:PKR 300 per transfer between investment sub accounts
*All charges are reviewable by the Company