Secure savings for a brighter tomorrow.
FutureAssure is a risk-free savings plan that gives you capital protection and control over returns with flexibility and a peace of mind that your family will be secure in case of any unfortunate events. The policy will cover risks for your loved ones, secure savings for your children’s higher education or marriage expenses and ensure a healthy future. With FutureAssure, be secured and ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
Apply for MCB FutureAssure today, and make your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
For further details please contact our Bancassurance Sales Manager / Officer, at one of the selected MCB Branches. For more information please call 111-000-622 (MCB).
- MCB Bank Ltd. is acting as a distributor of FutureAssure on behalf of Adamjee Life, and is not responsible in any manner, whatsoever, to the customer, his/her beneficiary/ies or any third party.
- Adamjee Life is registered and supervised by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- All MCB Future Assure applications are processed and approved by Adamjee Life, as per their underwriting guidelines. MCB Ltd. is not responsible for the processing and approval of these applications in any way, whatsoever.
This brochure only provides an introduction to the benefits available under the policy. A detailed description of how the contract works is given in the ‘Terms and Conditions’, which will be provided after the customer avails the service.
BASIC PREMIUM ALLOCATION
Basic Premiums are allocated as per the schedule shown below
|Policy Year||Allocation Percentages|
|3 to 4||95%|
- Guaranteed Maturity
- Protection benefit
- Partial Withdrawal
- Complete Surrender
- Inflation protection
- Continuation Bonus
|Policy Year||Continuation Bonus Unit Allocation as % of Basic Premium to Account Value|
- Additional Benefits
- Level Term Insurance Rider (LTR)
- Family Protection Rider (FPR)
- Accidental Death and Accidental Disability Benefit (AD&ADB)
- Monthly Income Benefit
- Free-Look Period
The plan offers a free-look period of 14 days, in which you can cancel your policy by contacting Adamjee Life, and have your premium refunded. However, as per law, Adamjee Life reserves the right to deduct the expenses incurred on medical examination(s) of the Life Assured in connection with the issuance of this Policy.
POLICY TERMS & ELIGIBILITY
- Minimum Entry Age: 3 years (Age nearest birthday)
- Maximum Entry Age: 75 years (Age nearest birthday)
- Minimum Policy Term: 10 years (Age nearest birthday)
- Maximum Policy Term: up to Age 85 years
- Minimum premium payment Term: 05 years
BASIC PREMIUM & PAYMENT MODES
- Minimum Basic Premium: PKR 8,000
- Payment Modes: Annual, Semi-annual & Quarterly
- Minimum Basic Premium: PKR 3,000
- Payment Modes: Monthly
- Management Charges: 100 basis points of annual yield
- Administration Fee: PKR 15 per month