Saving as Pure as Your Faith
Typically, a person's wealth is concentrated in the value of their home and love ones. Many people want to take the values of their faith into account when selecting investment plans. Yet the marketplace has failed to adequately address the needs of faith-based investors. For those who do not want to compromise on their faith, the Kafalah plan answers this dilemma. Now you don't have to compromise your faith in order to plan for the well-being of your family. With MCB Bank Kafalah you can always prosper with purity and keep your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
Apply for MCB Bank Kafalah today, and make your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’
For further details please contact our Bancassurance Sales Manager / Officer, at one of the selected MCB Branches. Or call 111-000-622 (MCB Bank).
- MCB Bank Ltd. is acting as a distributor of Kafalah on behalf of Pak Qatar Family Takaful LTD, and is not responsible in any manner, whatsoever, to the customer, his/her beneficiary/ies or any third party.
- Pak Qatar Family Takaful LTD is registered and supervised by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- All MCB Bank Kafalah applications are processed and approved by Pak Qatar Family Takaful LTD, as per their underwriting guidelines. MCB Bank Ltd. is not responsible for the processing and approval of these applications in any way, whatsoever.
- This brochure only provides an introduction to the benefits available under the policy. A detailed description of how the contract works is given in the ‘Terms and Conditions’, which will be provided after the customer avails the service.
Death Benefit/ Takaful protection
- Maturity Benefit
- Contribution Holiday
- Additional Lump sum Contributions /Adhoc
Access to Your Savings
- Partial Withdrawal
- Complete Surrender
NOTE: Additional benefits are subject to terms and conditions
- Free-Look Period
The plan offers you a free-look period of 14 days, in which you can cancel your policy by contacting Pak Qatar Family Takaful LTD, and have your premium refunded. However, as per law, Pak Qatar Family Takaful LTD reserves the right to deduct the expenses incurred on medical examination(s) of the Life Assured in connection with the issuance of this Policy.
POLICY TERMS & ELIGIBILITY
- Minimum Entry Age: 18 years (Age nearest birthday)
- Maximum Entry Age: 60 years (Age nearest birthday)
- Minimum premium payment Term: 7 years
- Maximum Policy Term: up to age 70 years
- Half Yearly
Entrance Fee: 20 % of total Regular Contribution for first and second membership year.
Administration Charges: PKR 175 per month (Increasing by 8.0% p.a. on each Membership anniversary)
Investment Management fee: 1.5 % of the cash value per Annum
Stamp Duty: Rs. 1.2 Per thousand of the Face Value (Sum assured) under the Membership (plan) varying by the location of Membership issuance.
*All charges are reviewable by the Company