Keep winning the game of life
RetireEasy has been designed to give you a respectable and secure retirement life. You can choose to receive a life long monthly income after retirement or a lump sum amount to invest on your own. Continue to support yourself and your family while enjoying the pleasure of a secure retirement, making your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
Apply for MCB Bank RetireEasy today and make your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
For further details please contact our Bancassurance Sales Manager / Officer at one of the selective MCB Branches.
Or call 111-000-622 (MCB).
MCB Bank (Pvt) Ltd is acting as a distributor of RetireEasy on behalf of MetLife Alico and is not responsible in any manner whatsoever to the customer, his/her beneficiary (ies) or any third party.
- MetLife Alico is registered and supervised by Securities Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- All MCB Bank RetireEasy applications are processed and approved by MetLife Alico as per their underwriting guidelines. MCB Bank is not responsible for the processing and approval of these applications in anyway whatsoever.
- This brochure provides only an introduction of the benefits available under the policy. A description of how the contract works is given in the ‘Policy Documents’ and ‘Terms and Conditions’, which will be provided after the customer(s) avails this service.
BASIC PREMIUM ALLOCATION
As you continue the policy towards its full term, your Account Value will be credited with a proportion of Basic Premiums paid. The proportion of Basic Premium allocated to your Account Value will be as follows:
|Policy Year||Allocation Percentages|
FLEXIBILITY OF CHOICE
- Partial Withdrawal
- Complete Surrender
- Level Term Insurance Rider (LTR)
- Family Protection Rider (FPR)
- Accident Care Benefit (ACB)
MetLife Alico offers a free look period of 14 days during which you can review your policy terms and conditions and cancel the policy. Your premium will be refunded on receipt of written request within 14 days from the date of receipt of policy document. MetLife Alico reserves the right to deduct the expenses incurred on medical examination.
POLICY TERMS & ELIGIBILITY
- Minimum Entry Age: 18 years (Age nearest Birthday)
- Maximum Entry Age: 75 years
- Minimum Policy Term: 5 years
- Maximum Policy Term: up to age 85 years
- Annual, Semi-annual and Quarterly
- Monthly (via direct debit banking order only)
- Investment Management Charge: 1/12th of 1.75% of account value per month
- Bid/offer spread: 5 %
- Administration Charge: Rs. 50 per month
- Transfer Free: Rs. 300/transfer b/w investment sub-accounts