About MCB Cash Management Optimizer (MCB-CMOP):
- MCB-CMOP is an Open-End Money Market Scheme that makes investments in money market instruments with a maximum maturity of six months and weighted average maturity of up to 90 days.
- The objective of MCB-CMOP is to provide unit-holders competitive returns from a low-risk portfolio of short-duration assets while maintaining high liquidity
- The main investment avenues of MCB-CMOP are Treasury Bills, Cash, and Near-Cash Instruments, Money market placements, Certificate of Deposits (COD’s), Certificate of Musharika (COM’s), Term Deposits (TDR’s), Commercial Papers, etc.
70% three (3) months PKRV rates plus 30% three (3) months average deposit rates of three (3) AA rated scheduled banks as selected by MUFAP.
|MCB-CMOP (Geometric Mean)
As of June 30, 2022
Fund Type: An Open-End Money Market Scheme
Risk Profile: Low
Stability Rating: AA+ (f) by PACRA
Benefits of Investing in MCB-CMOP:
- Ideal for Short-term investment with higher liquidity
- Invests in Money Market Instruments only
- Managed by Well-Experienced Fund Managers
- 24/7 account access through App (iSAVE) and online portal
- Same-Day redemption available
- Auto Investment option available through SIP
- Regular Income Option available
All investments in mutual fund are subject to market risks. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of the future results. Please read the Offering Document to understand the investment policies and the risks involved. Performance data does not include the cost incurred directly by an investor in the form of sales loads etc. The information in this literature is issued for indicative and informational purposes only and investors are advised to make their own appraisal of the investment opportunity, tax implications and consult their own financial, legal, taxation and/or other professional advisors prior to making any investment in mutual fund. The mutual fund may hold certain non-compliant investments. Before making any investment decision, investors should review the latest monthly Fund Manager Report and the Financial Statements of the mutual fund particularly the details of non-compliant investments, and Risk Factors
For further details, please contact our Officer at one of the selected MCB Bank Branches, or call 111-000-622.
For brochure kindly refer to: https://www.mcbah.com/mfunds/mcb-cash-management-optimizer//