About MCB Pakistan Asset Allocation Fund (MCB-PAAF):
- MCB Pakistan Asset Allocation Fund (MCB-PAAF) is an asset allocation fund which aims to provide high absolute return by investing in equity and debts markets
- MCB-PAAF may invest up to 90% in equity securities or up to 90% in debt securities according to market conditions.
- MCB-PAAF has given you the opportunity to diversify your investments in such a way that you can optimize your returns at your own will.
Weighted average of 70% of three (3) months PKRV rates plus 30% of three (3) months average deposit rates of three (3) AA rated commercial banks as selected by MUFAP and six (6) month KIBOR and KSE-100 index based on the actual proportion of the scheme in money market, fixed income and equity securities
As of June 30, 2022, MCB PAAF Benchmark calculate from Oct 01, 2014 to Jun 30, 2022
Fund Type: An Open-End Money Market Scheme
Risk Profile: Low
Benefits of Investing in MCB-PAAF:
- Long term capital appreciation
- Diversify in a broad range of investment instruments.
- Protection from market turbulence
- Portfolio diversification that reduces overall risk
All investments in mutual fund are subject to market risks. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of the future results. Please read the Offering Document to understand the investment policies and the risks involved. Performance data does not include the cost incurred directly by an investor in the form of sales loads etc. The information in this literature is issued for indicative and informational purposes only and investors are advised to make their own appraisal of the investment opportunity, tax implications and consult their own financial, legal, taxation and/or other professional advisors prior to making any investment in mutual fund. The mutual fund may hold certain non-compliant investments. Before making any investment decision, investors should review the latest monthly Fund Manager Report and the Financial Statements of the mutual fund particularly the details of non-compliant investments, and Risk Factors
For further details, please contact our Officer at one of the selected MCB Bank Branches, or call 111-000-622.
For brochure kindly refer to: https://www.mcbah.com/mfunds/mcb-pakistan-asset-allocation-fund/