About Pakistan Capital Market Fund (PCMF):
- Pakistan Capital Market Fund (PCMF) is an Open End Balanced Scheme that invests in a range of asset classes such as equity and debt in Pakistani market
- The objective of PCMF is to provide investors a mix of income and capital growth over medium to long term from equity and debt investments.
- Investment is made in equities, corporate bonds having instrument rating of A- or above and government bonds. Cash is kept in deposits with commercial banks having credit rating of AA- and or above.
KSE 100 index and Six (6) months kibor rates on the basis of actual proportion held by the scheme
As of June 30, 2022, MCB PAAF Benchmark calculate from Oct 01, 2014 to Jun 30, 2022
Fund Type: An Open-End Balanced Scheme
Risk Profile: High
Benefits of Investing in MCB-PCMP:
- Managed by Well- Experienced Fund Managers.
- 24/7 account access through App (iSAVE) and online portal
- Auto Investment option available through SIP.
- Portfolio diversification that reduces overall risk.
- Allowed allocation in equities is 30% to 70%
All investments in mutual fund are subject to market risks. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of the future results. Please read the Offering Document to understand the investment policies and the risks involved. Performance data does not include the cost incurred directly by an investor in the form of sales loads etc. The information in this literature is issued for indicative and informational purposes only and investors are advised to make their own appraisal of the investment opportunity, tax implications and consult their own financial, legal, taxation and/or other professional advisors prior to making any investment in mutual fund. The mutual fund may hold certain non-compliant investments. Before making any investment decision, investors should review the latest monthly Fund Manager Report and the Financial Statements of the mutual fund particularly the details of non-compliant investments, and Risk Factors
For further details, please contact our Officer at one of the selected MCB Bank Branches, or call 111-000-622.
For brochure kindly refer to: https://www.mcbah.com/mfunds/pakistan-capital-market-fund/