About Pakistan Income Fund (PIF):
- Pakistan Income Fund (PIF) is an Open-end Income Scheme which aims to provide income on your investment along with capital growth.
- The objective of PIF is to deliver returns primarily from debt and fixed income investments without taking excessive risk.
- Continuing a legacy of consistency in smooth growth in investments for 20 years
Six (6) months KIBOR rates
|PIF (Geometric Mean)
As of June 30, 2023
Fund Type:Open End Income Scheme
Risk Profile: Medium
Benefits of Investing in PIF:
- Portfolio diversification
- Delivers competitive short to medium term return
- Regular income solution
- Gives ease to withdraw money at any time
- Auto Investment option available through SIP
All investments in mutual fund are subject to market risks. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of the future results. Please read the Offering Document to understand the investment policies and the risks involved. Performance data does not include the cost incurred directly by an investor in the form of sales loads etc. The information in this literature is issued for indicative and informational purposes only and investors are advised to make their own appraisal of the investment opportunity, tax implications and consult their own financial, legal, taxation and/or other professional advisors prior to making any investment in mutual fund. The mutual fund may hold certain non-compliant investments. Before making any investment decision, investors should review the latest monthly Fund Manager Report and the Financial Statements of the mutual fund particularly the details of non-compliant investments, and Risk Factors
For further details, please contact our Officer at one of the selected MCB Bank Branches, or call 111-000-622.
For brochure kindly refer to:https://www.mcbah.com/mfunds/pakistan-income-fund/