About MCB Pakistan Stock Market Fund (MCB-PSM):
- MCB Pakistan Stock Market Fund (MCB-PSM) is an Open End Equity Scheme that invests in companies listed on Pakistan Stock Exchange
- The objective of MCB-PSM is to provide investors long-term capital appreciation from its investment in Pakistani equities
- MCB-PSM is Flagship Stock Market Fund with exceptional growth, unmatched return of almost 3000% in the past 20 years!
- MCB-PSM is one of the Pakistan’s largest Stock Market Fund with almost 9 Billion* Assets Under Management.
KSE 100 Index
As of June 30, 2023
Fund Type: An Open-End Equity Scheme
Risk Profile: High
Benefits of Investing in MCB-PSM:
- Portfolio diversification that reduces overall risk.
- Long term capital appreciation.
- Systematic regular investment.
- Managed by Experienced Fund Managers.
- Faster growth as compared to other investment options.
All investments in mutual fund are subject to market risks. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of the future results. Please read the Offering Document to understand the investment policies and the risks involved. Performance data does not include the cost incurred directly by an investor in the form of sales loads etc. The information in this literature is issued for indicative and informational purposes only and investors are advised to make their own appraisal of the investment opportunity, tax implications and consult their own financial, legal, taxation and/or other professional advisors prior to making any investment in mutual fund. The mutual fund may hold certain non-compliant investments. Before making any investment decision, investors should review the latest monthly Fund Manager Report and the Financial Statements of the mutual fund particularly the details of non-compliant investments, and Risk Factors
For further details, please contact our Officer at one of the selected MCB Bank Branches, or call 111-000-622.
For brochure kindly refer to: https://www.mcbah.com/mfunds/mcb-pakistan-stock-market-fund/