A home of your own is a blessing and a long held aspiration of many. Now with MCB Bank Home Loan fulfilling this dream has never been so easy. MCB Bank Home Loan opens doors to numerous sensible financing options to help you purchase, build or renovate your new / existing home.
After all, your home is where your heart is.
Home Purchase: Purchase of ready property.
Home Construction: Construction of house on land owned by borrower(s) where the loan is disbursed in tranches.
Home Renovation: Renovation/improvement of existing home where the loan is disbursed in tranches.
Plot Purchase and Construction: Purchase of land / plot and construction on it where the loan is disbursed in tranches.
Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi and Islamabad are the cities where you can purchase, construct or renovate your house through MCB Bank Home Loan.
General Terms and Conditions
- Repayment in equal monthly installments (EMI)
- Information regarding availed loans from other banks should be authentic
- Personal information should be valid
- Mandatory verification checks of borrowers and collateral
- Bureau reports regarding repayment history of all borrowers wherever applicable should be unambiguous, positive and satisfactory
- Property insurance is mandatory
- Equitable/Token Registered Mortgage/Registered Mortgage as per Bank’s requirement
- Collateral appraisal through bank’s approved valuation agencies
- Income estimation through bank’s approved agencies
Extract of Relevant SBP Regulations and Bank’s Policy on Home Loans
- SBP Regulation: Total monthly installment should not exceed 50% of net disposable income
- MCB Bank policy: Debt to equity ratio to be as per Bank’s requirement
- MCB Bank policy: Maximum loan tenure is 20 years
- MCB Bank policy: The collaterals are evaluated by bank’s approved evaluation agencies
- MCB Bank policy: Floating rate is extended for home finance which is re-priced on first working day of each year. The spread would, however, remain constant while the change in KIBOR shall affect the pricing
- Applicant(s) must be Pakistani Resident Nationals
- Salaried, Self Employed Businessmen / Professionals
- Satisfactory verifications
- Satisfactory bureau checks
- Satisfactory income estimation, property valuation and legal opinion
Minimum Loan Amount: PKR 500,000.
Maximum Loan Amount:
- Home Purchase: PKR 30 Million
- Home Construction: PKR 20 Million
- Home Renovation: Up to 70% of the BOQ with maximum financing limit of PKR 20M
- Plot Purchase Plus Construction: PKR 30 Million
- Application form
- Copy of valid and original CNIC/SNIC
- Two passport size photographs
- Declaration of all financing facilities availed from all banks/DFIs
- Income documents
- Business /employment proof
- Copy of property documents
- Any other document required by the Bank
How to Apply
Please contact our call center 111-000-MCB (622).
Note: The information provided is as per the current practice and the policy / process can be changed without prior intimation. Moreover, this is very limited information and the Bank reserves the right to decline / reject any case without assigning/intimating the reason(s) for the same.