Purpose & Scope:
It aims at facilitating the farmers engaged in horticulture by extending credit facilities covering the entire range of related activities. The proposals are assessed keeping in view the market potential and repayment capacity based on the cash flows from the activity. The farmers are extended all type of credit facilities required to produce fruits & vegetables of better quality. The repayment of the loan is as per farmer convenience mainly linked to crop cycle and timings of cash flows. Facilities like running finance, working capital requirements, infrastructure development, machinery & equipment, irrigation and the like items as per SBP list of eligible items etc., are all covered. Progressive farmers are especially encouraged.
- The purpose/project should be viable.
- Should meet all documentation formalities.
- Should be experienced to handle the project.
- The loan requirement & tenor of finance depends upon the purpose and life of the project.
- The intending borrower should be able to offer adequate security acceptable to the bank.
- Financing can also be considered for value addition processes