Save for tomorrow’s precious moments today!
Nowadays, a DreamWedding for your children requires a substantial investment. MCB DreamWedding helps you accumulate a lump sum fund over a period for your children’s marriage expenses, in a disciplined manner. The plan provides high-value savings, guaranteed level of life assurance protection and flexible options to customize the benefits according to your needs making your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
Apply for MCB DreamWedding today and make your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
For further details please contact our Bancassurance Sales Manager/Officer at one of the selected MCB Bank Branches, or call 111-000-622.
- MCB Bank Limited is acting as a distributor of DreamWedding on behalf of EFU Life and is not responsible in any manner, whatsoever, to the customer, his/her beneficiary/ies or any third party.
- EFU Life is registered and supervised by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- All MCB DreamWedding applications are processed and approved by EFU Life as per their underwriting guidelines. MCB Bank is not responsible for the processing and approval of these applications in any way, whatsoever.
- This brochure only provides an introduction of the benefits available under the policy. A detailed description of how the contract works is given in the ‘Provisions and Conditions’, which will be provided after the customer avails the service.
Basic Premium Allocation
From the first year of policy, your Account Value will be credited with a proportion of Basic Premiums that you pay in. The proportion allocated to your Account Value will be as follows:
|Policy Year||Allocation Percentages|
- “Marriage Continuation” Benefit
- “Choice of life” Benefit
- “Engagement Support” Benefit
- Accidental Death and Disability Benefit
- Fund Acceleration Premium (Ad-hoc Feature)
- Inflation Protection
Access to Your Savings
- Partial Withdrawal
- Complete Surrender
Plan Maturity Benefit
- Income Benefit
- Waiver of Premium
- Additional Term Assurance
The plan offers you a free-look period of 14 days in which you can cancel your policy by contacting EFU Life and have your premium refunded. However, as per law, certain charges will be deducted related to any medical examination that you may have undergone during the application stage.
Policy Terms & Eligibility
- Minimum Entry Age:18 years (Age Next Birthday)
- Maximum Entry Age:65 years (Age Next Birthday)
- Minimum Policy Term:10 years
- Maximum Policy Term:25 years
- Maximum Age at Maturity:75 years
- Half yearly
- Investment Management Charge:0.125% of the fund value per month
- Bid/offer spread:5% of the net regular contribution
- Administration Fees:PKR 30 per month
*All charges are reviewable by the Company