Tie his future success with your savings today!
Nowadays, a Dream Wedding for your children requires a substantial investment. EFU Dream Wedding helps you accumulate a lump sum fund over a period for your children’s marriage expenses, in a disciplined manner. This plan has two options that provides savings and guaranteed level of life protection. You can also add riders to customize the benefits according to your needs and makes your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
Apply for EFU EduCare today, and make your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’
For further details please contact our Bancassurance Sales Manager/Officer at one of the selected MCB Bank Branches, or call 111-000-622.
- MCB Bank Limited is acting as a distributor of EduCare on behalf of EFU Life and is not responsible in any manner, whatsoever, to the customer, his/her beneficiary/ies or any third party
- EFU Life is registered and supervised by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- All EFU EduCare applications are processed and approved by EFU Life as per their underwriting guidelines. MCB Bank is not responsible for the processing and approval of these applications in any way, whatsoever.
- This brochure provides only an introduction of the benefits available under the policy. A detailed description of how the contract works is given in the ‘Provisions and Conditions’, which will be provided after the customer avails the service
Basic Premium Allocation
From the first year of policy, your Account Value will be credited with a proportion of Basic Premiums that you pay in. The proportion allocated to your Account Value will be as follows:
|Policy Year||Allocation Percentages|
- “Education Continuation” Benefit
- “Choice of life” Benefit
- “Education Support” Benefit
- Accidental Death and Disability Benefit
- Fund Acceleration Premium
- Inflation Protection
- Access to Your Savings
- Partial Withdrawal
- Complete Surrender
- Plan Maturity Benefit
- Additional Benefits:
- Income Benefit
- Waiver of Premium
- Additional Term Assurance
If you cancel your policy within free look period of 14 days from the date of the documents receipt, you are entitled for a full refund of premium less any expenses incurred by EFU Life in connection with our medical or clinical examinations.
Policy Terms & Eligibility
- Minimum Entry Age:18 years (Age Next Birthday)
- Maximum Entry Age:65 years (Age Next Birthday)
- Minimum Policy Term:10 years
- Maximum Policy Term:25 years
- Maximum Age at Maturity:75 years
- Minimum Premium: PKR 15,000/- and there is no maximum limit
- Half yearly
- Investment Management Charge:0.125% of the fund value per month
- Bid/offer spread:5% of the net regular contribution
- Administration Fees: PKR 90 per month
- In case of an unfortunate event, you may file your claim intimation through an MCB Branch walk in, visiting the EFU Head Office or by visiting any of the EFU branches in the country. For a swift speedy process, you may also call us at our call center (021- 111-338-111) or simply visit our website, fill in the intimation form and email it to us at [email protected] Thereafter, you will be contacted for next steps.