Protection Plan is designed to provide a comprehensive insurance protection at a nominal cost to MCB mobile banking Customers.
Why should I buy protection plan?
- Hassle-free Enrolment Process: The most pre-eminent aspect is that you will not have to go through any medical examination in order to get this protection plan. You can buy your life protection on your mobile.
- Instant Decision: You don’t have to wait for underwriting decisions. It would take less than a minute for you to either qualify or not, and you would be notified immediately
- Immediate Coverage: Your coverage begins right away once the premium amount is deducted from your account.
Am I eligible for the Protection Plan insurance coverage?
All MCB mobile banking customers between 18 to 50 years of ages are eligible and you can remain enrolled till your 51st birthday (based on all premiums paid).
How can I enrol for Protection Plan?
- You can enrol for the Protection plan by visiting www.mcbmobile.com, after sign in to MCB Mobile, from the “Main Menu” you will select “Buy Insurance”, and to view the product benefit you will click on “Protection Plan” and follow the simple steps.
- You will authorize the purchase by entering your Automated Teller Machine (ATM) Pin and submitting transaction for processing. Offer to accept of the policy can be viewed at www.mcb.com.pk/mobinsure. By clicking the submit button on your mobile screen, you will agree to “Offer to Accept “the policy.
- After the successful deduction of your funds under protection plan you will receive a registration phone call from Adamjee life within 48 hours for fulfilment of policy details.
How will I know that I am enrolled under the Protection plan?
You will be covered once your premium is successfully deducted from your account, your bank statement will serve as proof of your enrolment. Moreover, you will receive the complete ‘Terms & conditions’ of the policy on your email address (if provided) and on your corresponding address within three business days.
Do I have a Free- look period under protection Plan?
Yes, Protection plan offers you a 14 days free look period from the date of enrolment in which you can review your policy terms and conditions, even cancel the policy by providing written request at Adamjee life, and have your premium refunded.
Can I take more than one Protection Plans?
Yes, a maximum of coverage amount of PKR 500,000 can be taken by you under the protection plan, which means you can take two policies of package ‘A’.
How can I renew my Protection Plan coverage?
Protection plan is an annual policy with mode of monthly payment and will be renewed automatically for the subsequent years on the designated date (based on all premium paid) unless that the policyholder himself does not deactivate the coverage by providing written request duly signed for deactivation at Adamjee life.
Can I reinstate my Protection Plan coverage in case I miss any due premium?
Yes. You will submit a written request duly signed to Adamjee Life for Policy Re-instatement.
Who will be the beneficiary /nominee of this cover?
The beneficiary will be anyone who you assign at the time of your policy fulfilment.
What should I do in case of an incident?
In case of an incident, you have to contact and inform Adamjee Life Assurance at Adamjee Life Assurance Company Limited, The Forum, Suite No.301, Plot G 20, Block 9, Clifton Karachi. Tel No. 92 21 35362620 & 23 Fax: 92 21 35362621, Ext: 114 UAN: 111-11 LIFE (5433), [email protected]
Who is the underwriter of Protection Plan?
Adamjee Life Assurance Company Limited is the underwriter of Protection Plan.
Who should I contact for the more information regarding Protection Plan?
You can contact MCB Bank Call Center at 111-000-622 or Adamjee Life at 92-21-38636976-78 or 111-11-LIFE (5433).