MCB Bank Ltd. has always strived hard to meet the market dynamics of challenges and competition. In view of ever growing financial needs of commercial banking MCB now is inducting Teller Service Officers batch. The induction of these Teller Service Officers will further promote the high-quality image of the bank.
Brief Job Description
The main purpose of this job role is to handle and control cash transactions of customers by responding to queries at front office with the highest level of efficiency and effectiveness as required while adhering to controls and policies. Teller Services Officer is a front desk office job and directly reports to Teller Services Supervisor or Branch Operations Manager.
- Facilitate the customer and perform core duties of the bank by mainly receiving and paying cash
- Handle and control cash transactions of customers by monitoring deposits and withdrawal accurately in line with SBP regulations and guidelines
- Increase and maintain capability of cash handling by balancing the physical inflow and out flow of debit and credit with the help of vouchers
- Assess high technical capabilities, regulate the process & facilitate the customers in time through the posting of transactions in the system
- Improve and increase the technical and operational skills to achieve the customer satisfaction regarding ATM operations
- Plan and analyze of needs and priorities of customer to ensure superior custom services management prior to the customer’s demands
- Perform duty in minimum time and serving maximum customers to achieve and maintain high level of efficiency and effectiveness for customer satisfaction
- Minimum Graduates will be eligible to apply (result awaited will not be entertained).
- Age should not exceed 25 years as of 30th April 2013.
- Outsourced employees providing services to MCB are eligible to apply if they meet other criteria; however their service period with MCB will be deducted from the actual age while calculating age for shortlisting purpose.
- Candidates who are awaiting their final academic result will not be entertained.
- Please provide updated contact details i.e. address, phone #, and email address etc. for future correspondence.
- Keep visiting your email inbox/MCB website for further updates.
Only short listed candidates will be intimated through invitation letters for the written test. Details of the short listed candidates for interviews will also be available on www.mcb.com.pk/career. The onus lies with the candidates to check whether they have been short listed for the test in case non-receipt of invitation letter.