Life in the fast lane can be really slow without a car!
MCB Car4U, provides a one-stop financing solution to help you own a car of your dreams at competitive markup and insurance rates.
You can apply for MCB Car4U loan if you have the income source through the following options:
- Self-Employed Businessmen
- Self-Employed Professionals
- Land Lords – Rental Income
- Foreign Remittances
- Income from Fixed/Term Deposits
- You can also jointly borrow with Spouse through income clubbing option
- Competitive Pricing
- Finance Tenor: Up to 7 years
- You can finance new, used, local as well as imported cars
- Finance up to 80% of vehicle value*
- Comprehensive insurance
- Option to finance a second or third car
- Prepayment Option: allows you to prepay part of full amount of the loan after incurring prepayment charge.
- Through facility repayment option, upgrade your existing cars loan with a new loan with no penalty
- Net Income: PKR 30,000 per month
- Minimum Age Requirement: 21 years*
- Maximum Age (at loan maturity):
- 65 years (salaried) and
- 70 (Self Employed)
- Employment Length:
- Minimum: 6 months employment (salaried)*
- Business Length: Minimum: 1 year business (self-employed)*
- Minimum 6 month’s remittance history through banking channel (Foreign Remittance Segment)
The residual Value product allows you to pay up to 50% of the principal amount as a lump-sum (balloon) payment at the end of the loan tenure. This improves the affordability of the installments as well as helps in buying higher-end vehicle.
If you have already booked any vehicle and need financing for the remaining amount, you can still apply for a loan with MCB Bank through our Post-Booking loan option.
Upgrade with no penalty
You can upgrade your car and adjust your loan against the new loan without a prepayment penalty.
Lease variant is also available for all customers.
This plan allows customers to opt for deferred installments of up to 6 months during times where there is general delay in the vehicle delivery.
- No processing fee is payable if the loan is not approved
- Take delivery of vehicle immediately upon its availability without waiting for the registration
- 160+ approved Auto dealership across the country
- Quick processing, through dedicated operations teams in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad
- Quick NOC issuance at the expiry of the loan tenure
- Consumer Offices/Customer Walk-in Centers in 11 major cities.
- Copy of CNIC
- 2 passport sized recent photographs
- Bank statement (6 month to 1 year)
- Salary slip/ proof of business or other documents
|Tenor (Years)||MCB Account Holders (ETB)*||Non-MCB Account Holders (NTB)*|
|1 - 5||1Yr KIBOR + 4 %||1Yr KIBOR + 4.5%|
|6 - 7||1Yr KIBOR + 5%||1Yr KIBOR + 5.5%|
MCB Car4U can be availed through either of our 160+ approved Car dealers, by visiting any of our Customer Walk-in Centres, through our Call Centre, and/or through a network of 1,050+ Car4U approved branches in the following cities:
Abbottabad, Attock, Bahawalpur, Chakwal, D. G. Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Jhang, Jhelum, Karachi, Kohat, Lahore , Larkana, Makran, Mardan, Mianwali ,Multan, Muzaffarabad A.K., Nawabshah, Peshawar, Rahim Yar Khan, Rawalpindi, Sahiwal, Sargodha, Sheikhupura, Sialkot, Sukkur and Vehari, BadinBagh, A.K., Bahawalnagar, Battagram, Bhakkar, Bhimber, Charsadda, Chiniot, Dadu, Faisalabad, Ghotki, Gwadar, Hafizabad, Haripur, Jacobabad, Jaffarabad, Jamshoro, Kambershahdad Kot, Kashmore, Kandhkot, Kasur, Khairpur,Mirs, Khanewal, Khushab, Kotli, Lasbela, Layyah, Lodhran, Malakand, Mandi Bahauddin, Mansehra, Matiari, Mianwali, Mirpur, A.K.Mirpur Khas, Muzaffargarh, Nankana Sahib, Narowal, Naushero Feroze, Nowshera, Okara, Pakpattan, Pishin, Poonch, Rajanpur,Sahiwal, Sanghar, Shaheed Benazirabad, Shikarpur, Sudhnooti, Sujawal, Swabi, Tando Allahyar, Tando Mohammad Khan, Tharparkar, Thatta, Toba Tek Singh, Umerkot and Zhob.
|Contact Number: 042-35987908
Address: MCB Customer Services Department, Ground Floor 58 Main Gulberg Lahore.
|Contact Number: 051-8444351
Address: MCB Customer Services Department, MCB Corporate Branch, 3rd floor, 28-Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad.
|Contact Number: 021-34307896
Address: MCB Customer Services Department, Mehdi Tower, 1st Floor Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi.
|Contact Number: 061-4517099
Address: MCB Customer Services Department, Al-Najaf Center, LMQ Road, Opposite Sharif Plaza, Kachari Chowk, Multan.
|Contact Number: 022-2731245
Address: MCB Customer Services Department, 2nd floor, Star Branch Risala Road, Hyderabad.
|Contact Number: 055-3841602
Address: MCB Customer Services-Walk In 1st floor old Mcb Circle office A-Block Trust Plaza Gujranwala.
|Contact Number: 051-8315033
Address: MCB Customer Services Department, 1st floor, Al-Gilan Building, Satellite Town Branch Murree Road Rawalpindi.
|Contact Number: 091-5815356
Address: MCB Customer Services Department, 3rd Floor Land Mark Building Circle Office, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar
|Contact Number: 041-8738067
Address: MCB Customer Services Department, Mansoorabad Branch, 1st Floor, Jhumra Road Near Atta Park, Faisalabad
|Contact Number: 071-5621304
Address: MCB Customer Services Department, Circle Office, Bunder Road, Sukkur.
|Contact Number: 048-3740949
Address: MCB Customer Services Department, 1st Floor Liaquat Market Branch, Sargodha.
So what are you waiting for?
For Further details, dial 111-000-622 for Call Center and/or you may also dial 042-35987979 for our Consumer Helpdesk.
Note:All loans shall be processed and approved as per MCB Bank Limited sole discretion in accordance with regulations and Bank’s approved policies and procedures.
*Terms and conditions apply