Apna Ghar Mehfooz Zindagi
A home of your own is a blessing and a long held aspiration of many. With MCB Home Loan, fulfilling this dream is much easier than before. MCB Home Loan opens doors to a number of financing options to help you buy, build and renovate your dream home.
You can apply for MCB Home Loan if you have income source from one of the following:
- Land Lords
Salaried Non Resident Pakistanis can also apply for a home loan through MCB Bank Pakistan.
- MCB Home loans are available on very competitive pricing
- Flexibility to borrow funds - 2 - 25 years
- You can buy a house, buy a plot and construct a house or construct a house on your existing plot
- You can also renovate your existing home through MCB
- Financing for Low Cost Housing for Special segment is also available. Please click here for eligibility and further information.
- Financing for MCB Pyara Ghar – Government Markup Subsidy Scheme for Housing finance is also available. Please click here for eligibility and further information.
- Broad range of financing available – Upto PKR 50 Million (or even higher)
- Net Income (Salaried Customers): PKR 30,000 per month
- Net income (Self-employed customers): PKR 50,000 per month
- Minimum Age: 25 years for Primary Borrower & 22 years for Joint Borrower
- Maximum Age: 70 years or retirement age(whichever is less at the time of maturity of the loan) for Primary Borrower & 70 years for Joint Borrower
- Employment Length: 2 years for Salaried and 3 years for Self-employed Professional/Businessman
- One Year Bank Statement required for all segments
Following segments can apply for Low Cost Housing Finance for Special Segment
- Special Persons
- Children of martyrs and persons in areas severely affected by terrorism
- Only Plot + Construction
- Home Construction
- Minimum: PKR 200,000/-
- Maximum: PKR 3,000,000/-
Loan Tenor: From 1 – 12 Years
Collateral Property Cities: All over the country
Pricing: Markup: 5% - Fixed
- The borrower includes all men/women holding valid CNIC.
- The borrower must not be an owner of any residential housing unit /flat / apartment.
- An individual can have a subsidized house loan facility under this scheme only once.
- Loan can be applied against property on which the borrower will be the first purchaser (first transfer of house/apartment/flat) of newly constructed affordable housing units (Not more than one year old from the date of application). However, this requirement will not be applicable till March 31, 2023 under Tier 0, Tier 2 and Tier 3.
- Loan can also be applied to finance a plot as well as construction on the same.
- Customers can also utilize the loan for an expansion/extension in their existing homes.
Minimum: 5 years
Maximum: Upto 20 years depending on the choice of the customer
Loan Categories offered:
|Category||Ownership||Property Size||Maximum Market Price (PKR)||Maximum Loan Size (PKR)|
||3.5 Million||2.7 Million|
|T2||Non - NAPHDA Projects||
||No Cap Million||6 Million|
|T3*||Non - NAPHDA Projects||
||No Cap Million||10 Million|
*The housing units of up to 5 Marla with covered area of more than 850 square feet and upto 1,100 square feet will be covered under Tier 3 (T3).
|Category||Effective Subsidized Markup for the first 10 years||Markup Rates after 10 years|
|T1||Tenor Up to 5 years: 5%
Tenor 6-10 Years: 7%
|One Year KIBOR + 250bps (2.5%)|
|T2||Tenor Up to 5 years: 5%
Tenor 6-10 Years: 7%
|One Year KIBOR + 400bps (4%)|
|T3||Tenor Up to 5 years: 7%
Tenor 6-10 Years: 9%
|One Year KIBOR + 400bps (4%)|
- Home Purchase
- Plot Plus Construction
- Home Construction
- Home extension/ expansion
- Prepayment Option available with no prepayment penalty
- Hybrid mark-up rates (Fixed & Floating)
- Minimum Net Income requirement is PKR 500,000 or equivalent (Conditions applied)
- Only Salaried segment (Permanent/Contractual) is eligible to apply under the variant.
- Customer can apply for the Purchase of House only.
- All applicants must be holders of CNIC, SNIC, NICOP or a Pakistan Origin Card.
- Applicants may also have dual nationality.
- Local co-borrower requirement is mandatory and they can be any of his blood relative as per Bank’s policy.
- One year banking relationship with any bank in Pakistan or in country of customer’s residence.
- Standard Pricing as mentioned below
- Special 50% discount on prepayment charge (for Roshan Digital Accountholders)
Additional Documentation for Non Resident Pakistanis for Home Loan:
- Copies of Pakistan Passport and International Passport (in case of Dual Nationality Holders)
- Resident’s Status / Work Permit (Iqma for KSA and UAE)
- Any other document on a case to case basis
- Property Insurance is mandatory in the Home loans.
- Consumer Offices/Customer Walk-in Centers in 11 major cities.
- Application form
- Copy of valid and original CNIC/SNIC
- Two passport size photographs
- Declaration of all financing facilities availed from all banks/DFIs
- Income documents
- Business /employment proof
- Copy of property documents
- Any other document required by the Bank
For Salaried Individuals:
|Equity greater than 30%:||6 Month KIBOR+3.00%|
|Equity equals to 30% and greater than 50%:||6 Month KIBOR+2.50%|
|Equity greater than and Equal to 50%:||6 Month KIBOR+2.00%|
For Self Employed Individuals:
|Equity greater than 30%:||6 Month KIBOR+3.50%|
|Equity equals to 30% and greater than 50%:||6 Month KIBOR+3.00%|
|Equity greater than and Equal to 50%:||6 Month KIBOR+2.50%|
MCB Home Loan can be availed across the country from all MCB Branches.
|Contact Number: 042-35987908
Address: MCB Customer Services Department, Ground Floor 58 Main Gulberg Lahore.
|Contact Number: 051-8444351
Address: MCB Customer Services Department, MCB Corporate Branch, 3rd floor, 28-Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad.
|Contact Number: 021-34307896
Address: MCB Customer Services Department, Mehdi Tower, 1st Floor Shahrah-e-Faisal, Karachi.
|Contact Number: 061-4517099
Address: MCB Customer Services Department, Al-Najaf Center, LMQ Road, Opposite Sharif Plaza,
|Contact Number: 022-2731245
Address: MCB Customer Services Department, 2nd floor, Star Branch Risala Road, Hyderabad.
|Contact Number: 055-3841602
Address: MCB Customer Services-Walk In 1st floor old Mcb Circle office A-Block Trust Plaza Gujranwala.
|Contact Number: 051-8315033
Address: MCB Customer Services Department, 1st floor, Al-Gilan Building, Satellite Town Branch Murree Road Rawalpindi.
|Contact Number: 091-5815356
Address: MCB Customer Services Department, 3rd Floor Land Mark Building Circle Office, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar
|Contact Number: 041-8738067
Address: MCB Customer Services Department, Mansoorabad Branch, 1st Floor, Jhumra Road Near Atta Park, Faisalabad
|Contact Number: 071-5621304
Address: MCB Customer Services Department, Circle Office, Bunder Road, Sukkur.
|Contact Number: 048-3740949
Address: MCB Customer Services Department, 1st Floor Liaquat Market Branch, Sargodha.
So what are you waiting for?
For Further details, dial 111-000-622 for Call Center and/or you may also dial 042-35987979 for our Consumer Helpdesk.
Note: All loans shall be processed and approved as per MCB Bank Limited sole discretion in accordance with regulations and Bank’s approved policies and procedures.
*Terms and conditions apply
For details of all approved/unapproved Housing Societies/Schemes/Projects in KPK, please click here
For details of all approved/unapproved Housing Societies/Schemes/Projects in Punjab, please click here