About Pakistan Pension Fund (PPF):
- Pakistan Pension Fund (PPF), under the Voluntary Pension System (VPS) was launched on 29th July 2007.
- PPF is a flexible savings and investment plan under VPS which facilitates all individuals who are Pakistani nationals, to save for their retirement in a systematic way.
- The objective of PPF is to seek steady returns with a moderate risk for investors by investing in a portfolio of equity, short medium term debt and money market instruments.
- PPF comprises of Pakistan Pension Fund - Equity Sub-Fund (PPF-EQ), Pakistan Pension Fund - Debt sub-fund (PPF-DT) and Pakistan Pension Fund - Money Market sub-fund (PPF-MM).
- PPF is a long only scheme and is not allowed to undertake leveraged investments.
|PPF - Debt||9.16%|
|PPF – Money Market
As of June 30, 2023
Fund Type: Voluntary Pension Scheme
Benefits of Investing in PPF:
- Avail tax credit on investments as per applicable tax laws.
- Flexible savings/ investment plan which facilitates all individuals.
- Managed by Well- Experienced Fund Managers.
- 24/7 account access through App (iSAVE) and online portal.
- Aim of fund is to manage post-retirement expenses.
- Auto Investment option available through SIP.
- Portfolio diversification that reduces overall risk.
All investments in mutual fund are subject to market risks. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of the future results. Please read the Offering Document to understand the investment policies and the risks involved. Performance data does not include the cost incurred directly by an investor in the form of sales loads etc. The information in this literature is issued for indicative and informational purposes only and investors are advised to make their own appraisal of the investment opportunity, tax implications and consult their own financial, legal, taxation and/or other professional advisors prior to making any investment in mutual fund. The mutual fund may hold certain non-compliant investments. Before making any investment decision, investors should review the latest monthly Fund Manager Report and the Financial Statements of the mutual fund particularly the details of non-compliant investments, and Risk Factors
For further details, please contact our Officer at one of the selected MCB Bank Branches, or call 111-000-622.
For brochures kindly refer to the following:
Pakistan Pension Fund Equity:
Pakistan Pension Fund Money Market: https://www.mcbah.com/mfunds/pakistan-pension-fund money-market/
Pakistan Pension Fund Debt: https://www.mcbah.com/mfunds/pakistan-pension-fund-debt/