You can view the account balance in your account as many times as you wish absolutely free of charge.
View the last 6 transactions of your bank account at any time of the day or night, making it easier for you to manage your money.
Sending money has never been this easy. Use one of the methods below to transfer funds:
- Transferfunds within MCB Bank by entering recipient’s account number or 16 digit Debit Card number or their mobile number (if they are registered with MCB Mobile service)
- Transferfunds to any MCB Lite users by entering their mobile number
- Transfer funds to any other Bank with Inter Bank Fund Transfer feature following IBFT guidelines
Purchase Top-ups for Pre-paid and bills for Post-paid Mobile Connections
You can conveniently purchase pre-paid top ups or pay post-paid bills for yours or someone else’s mobile phone for the following Telco companies:
- Mobilink/ Warid
- ZONG (Temporarily Disabled)
Note: Pre-paid top-up and Post-paid bill payment for ported numbers is now supported.
Pay Utility Bills
MCB Mobile allows you to make payments for a host of utility companies. Currently supported companies are:
- Wi- Tribe
Pay MCB Credit Card Bills
You can now make your MCB Credit Card bill payments easily through MCB Mobile, with the option of paying a minimum payment, more than minimum or the full amount.
Registered MCB Mobile users can manage their favorite payees i.e. add or remove utility companies or individual account holders to whom payments and fund transfers are made frequently.
Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card
Registered MCB Mobile users can report their card lost or stolen debit card. This facility is a step in protecting the customer against any fraudulent activity, if the debit card is lost or stolen.
You can make donations to your favorite charities through this service in a matter of seconds, to the following list of organizations:
- Punjab Zakat Council
- PMs Flood Relief
- SIUT Trust – Zakat
- SIUT Trust – Grant
- DiamerBhasha and Mohmand Dam Fund