Your Shari’ah Financial Partner
The purpose of every responsible person’s life is to not only grow sufficient wealth but also want to ensure that his family dreams are secured against any obstacle that may come in the way. But since we live in the world of uncertain- ties, financial planning plays a major role in our family’s future wellbeing.
“Adamjee Life WTO Faalah Plan” has all the essential ingredients that are required to keep you away from future financial worries and protect your family from all sort of life uncertainties.
Adamjee Life WTO Faalah Plan is a high allocation Short term Shariah Compliant regular contribution unit linked Family Takaful Certificate. A greater proportion of contribution is allocated to units in the early certificate years. The benefits of the certificate are largely linked to the value of the investments of the professionally managed Funds in which a proportion of the contribution is invested.
Apply for MCB Adamjee Life WTO Faalah Plan today
For further details please contact our Bancassurance Sales Manager / Officer, at one of the selected MCB Bank Branches, or call 111-000-622
- MCB Bank Limited is acting as a distributor of Adamjee Life WTO Faalah Plan on behalf of Adamjee Life, and is not responsible in any manner, whatsoever, to the customer, his/her beneficiary/ies or any third party.
- Adamjee Life is registered and supervised by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- All MCB Adamjee Life WTO Faalah Plan applications are processed and approved by Adamjee Life, as per their underwriting guidelines. MCB Bank Limited is not responsible for the processing and approval of these applications in any way, whatsoever.
- This brochure only provides an introduction to the benefits available under the policy. A detailed description of how the contract works is given in the ‘Terms and Conditions’, which will be provided after the customer(s) avail the service.
Basic Contribution Allocation
Basic Contributions are allocated as per the schedule shown below
|Certificate Year||Allocation Percentages|
|3 and Onwards||100%|
- Natural Death Benefit
Sum Assured or Cash value whichever is higher less any partial withdrawals and Indebtedness.
- Maturity Benefit
(Cash Value Less any Indebtedness)
- Optional benefits available through additional premium
- Critical Illness
- Spouse’s Rider
- Waiver of Contribution Rider-Death
- Waiver of Contribution Rider (WOP-Disability)
- Monthly Income Benefit
- Level Term Insurance
- Accidental Death & Disability
- Additional Benefits
- Free built-in Pilgrimage Coverage
- Monthly Annuity Benefit
- Saving Booster
- Partial Withdrawal
- Inflation protection
- Tax Benefit
Note: Additional benefits are subject to terms and conditions.
The certificate offers you a free-look period of 14 days, in which you can cancel your certificate by contacting Adamjee Life - WTO, and have your contribution refunded. However, as per law, Adamjee Life – WTO reserves the right to deduct the expenses incurred on medical examination(s) of the Life covered in connection with the issuance of this Certificate.
Certificate Terms & Eligibility
- Minimum Entry Age:18 years (Age nearest birthday)
- Maximum Entry Age:70 years (Age nearest birthday)
- Minimum premium payment Term:5 years
- Maximum Policy Term: up to age 80 year
- Half Yearly
- Management & Administration Charges: An annual charge of 1.75% of the Cash Value deducted on a monthly basis.
- Bid/Offer Spread:5% of all premiums allocated to the Unit Account
- Surrender Charges: PKR 500/-
*All charges are reviewable by the Company