Make solid & secure investments
A risk-free savings plan, if you prefer to play it safe with your investments, for a secure future. With this plan your premiums are guaranteed, as a lump sum amount, to be paid at the end of your policy term. It is designed to give you complete security and peace of mind making your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
Apply for MCB Bank CapitalSure today and make your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
For further details please contact our Bancassurance Sales Manager/Officer at one of the selected MCB Branches.
Or call 111-000-622 (MCB Bank).
- MCB Bank (Pvt) Ltd is acting as a distributor of CapitalSure on behalf of MetLife Alico and is not responsible in any manner whatsoever to the customer, his/her beneficiary (ies) or any third party
- MetLife Alico is registered & supervised by Securities Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- All MCB Bank CapitalSure applications are processed and approved by MetLife Alico as per their underwriting guidelines. MCB Bank is not responsible for the processing and approval of these applications in anyway whatsoever.
- This brochure provides only an introduction of the benefits available under the policy. A description of how the contract works is given in the ‘Policy Documents’ and ‘Terms and Conditions’, which will be provided after the customer(s) avails this service.
BASIC PREMIUM ALLOCATION
As you continue the policy towards its full term, your Account Value will be credited with a proportion of Basic Premiums that you pay in. The proportions allocated to your Account Value will be as follows:
|Policy Year||Allocation Percentages|
- Partial Withdrawal
- Guaranteed Maturity
- Protection Benefit
- Complete Surrender
- Premium Escalation
- Additional benefits
- Level Term Insurance Rider (LTR)
- Accident Care Benefit (ACB)
- Family Protection Rider (FPR)
- Free-Look Period
CapitalSure offers a free look period of 14 days during which you can review your policy terms and conditions and cancel the policy. Your premium will be refunded on receipt of written request within 14 days from the date of receipt of policy document. MetLife Alico reserves the right to deduct the expenses incurred on medical examination.
POLICY TERMS & ELIGIBILITY: Eligibility Age and Term:
- Minimum Entry Age: 18 year (Age nearest Birthday)
- Maximum Entry Age: 75 years
- Minimum Policy Term: 5 years
- Maximum Policy Term: up to age 85 years
- Annual, and
- Monthly (via direct debit banking order only)
- Management Charge: 1% of annual yield
- Administration Fee: Rs. 25 per month