Tie his success tomorrow with your savings today!
You may not imagine a future for your children without college, but before you prepare them for that, you may have to prepare yourself - financially. Your child’s college education could be one of the largest expenditures you ever make. EduCare is a long term saving plan which provides disciplined approach to save for your child's higher education. It will help you to accumulate a lump sum fund over a period, which can be used to pay for your child's higher education, making your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
Apply for MCB EduCare today, and make your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’
For further details please contact our Bancassurance Sales Manager/Officer at one of the selected MCB Branches.
Or call 111-000-622 (MCB Bank).
- MCB Bank Ltd is acting as a distributor of EduCare on behalf of EFU Life and is not responsible in any manner, whatsoever, to the customer, his/her beneficiary/ies or any third party.
- EFU Life is registered and supervised by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- All MCB EduCare applications are processed and approved by EFU Life as per their underwriting guidelines. MCB Bank is not responsible for the processing and approval of these applications in any way, whatsoever.
- This brochure provides only an introduction of the benefits available under the policy. A detailed description of how the contract works is given in the ‘Provisions and Conditions’, which will be provided after the customer avails the service.
BASIC PREMIUM ALLOCATION
From the first year of policy, your Account Value will be credited with a proportion of Basic Premiums that you pay in. The proportion allocated to your Account Value will be as follows:
|Policy Year||Allocation Percentages|
- “Education Continuation” Benefit
- “Choices of Life ” Benefit
- “Education Support” Benefit
- Accidental Death and Disability Benefit
- Fund Acceleration Premium
- Inflation Protection
Access to Your Savings
- Partial Withdrawal
- Complete Surrender
- Plan Maturity Benefit
- Income Benefit
- Waiver of Premium
- Additional Term Assurance
- Free-Look Period
The plan offers you a free-look period of 14 days, in which you can cancel your policy by contacting EFU life, and have your premium refunded. However, as per law, certain charges will be deducted related to any medical examination that you may have undergone during the application stage.
POLICY TERMS & ELIGIBILITY
- Minimum Entry Age: 18 years (Age next birthday)
- Maximum Entry Age: 65 years (Age next birthday)
- Minimum Policy Term: 10 years
- Maximum Policy Term: 25 years
- Maximum Age at Maturity: 75 years
- Half yearly
- Investment Management Charge: 0.125% of the fund value per month
- Bid/offer spread: 5% of the net regular contribution
- Administration Fee: Rs. 30 per month