EFU Accelerated Savings Plan is crafted to help you grow your wealth while you enjoy the security of life protection, so you and your loved ones can live a richer life in all the ways that count. You also get to reap potential returns over and above the premiums you pay, giving your investments a boost so you can do more with your wealth. The plan provides you additional riders with an extra layer of protection so that your family gets an additional lump sum in an event of unfortunate event
Apply for EFU Accelerated Saving Plan today, and make your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’
For further details please contact our Bancassurance Sales Manager/Officer at one of the selected MCB Bank Branches, or call 111-000-622.
- MCB Bank Ltd is acting as a promotor/distributor and corporate insurance agent of EFU Accelerated Savings Plan on behalf of EFU Life and is not responsible in any manner, whatsoever, to the customer, his/her beneficiary/ies or any third party
- All EFU Accelerated Savings Plan applications are processed and approved by EFU Life as per their underwriting guidelines. MCB Bank is not responsible for the processing and approval of these applications in any way, whatsoever
- These details provide only an introduction of the benefits available under the policy. A detailed description of how the contract works are given in the ‘Provisions and Conditions’, which will be provided after the customer policy, is issued to his given address.
Opportunity for Growth:
You can select from the following unit funds mentioned below at the inception of the policy.
EFU Managed Growth Fund
EFU Guaranteed Growth Fund
EFU Aggressive Fund
Year-wise allocation percentages of the policyholder’s premium are shown in the table below:
|3 to 10||105%|
This is the amount payable on the unfortunate event of death of the policy holder/life assured. This is equal to the Regular Basic Plan Premium times the protection multiple selected by the policy holder. The Protection Multiple is subject to limits dependent on the age at commencement. Refer to the table below for further details:
|Age (Years)||Protection Multiple|
|18 to 35||5 to 35|
|36 to 40||5 to 25|
|41 to 49||5 to 15|
|50 to 60||5 to 10|
|61 to 65||5 to 5|
Benefit payable on death is Sum Assured “Plus” Basic Cash Value of main plan “plus” cash value of FAP (if any)
- Maturity Benefit
- Multiple Funds Option
- Fund Acceleration Premium
- Complete and Partial Surrender
- Accidental Death and Disability Benefit
- Accidental Death Benefit
If you cancel your policy within free look period of 14 days from the date of the documents receipt, you are entitled for a full refund of premium less any expenses incurred by EFU Life in connection with our medical or clinical examinations.
Who can apply and what are the limits of plan?
This plan is available for all individuals aged between 18 and 65 years on next birthday. The coverage term is for 15 and 20 years’ subject to a maximum age of 75 years at maturity
What is a type of Plan?
It is a lump sum regular premium plan in which 10 years’ premium has to be paid in lump sum at inception.
What are the charges?
Administration charge: Rs. 80 per month
Bid/Offer Spread: 5% of the net regular Premium
Investment management Charge: 0.125% of the fund value per month
In case of an unfortunate event, you may file your claim intimation through an MCB Branch walk in, visiting the EFU Head Office or by visiting any of the EFU branches in the country. For a swift speedy process you may also call us at our call center (021- 111-338-111) or simply visit our website, fill in the intimation form and email it to us at [email protected] Thereafter, you will be contacted for next steps.