Save for tomorrow’s precious moments today!
Nowadays, a DreamWedding for your children requires a substantial investment. EFU DreamWedding helps you accumulate a lump sum fund over a period for your children’s marriage expenses, in a disciplined manner. The plan provides high-value savings, guaranteed level of life assurance protection and flexible options to customize the benefits according to your needs making your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
Apply for EFU DreamWedding today and make your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
For further details, please contact our Bancassurance Sales Manager/Officer at one of the selected MCB Bank Branches, or call 111-000-622.
- MCB Bank Limited is acting as a distributor of EFU DreamWedding on behalf of EFU Life and is not responsible in any manner, whatsoever, to the customer, his/her beneficiary/ies or any third party.
- EFU Life is registered and supervised by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- All EFU DreamWedding applications are processed and approved by EFU Life as per their underwriting guidelines. MCB Bank is not responsible for the processing and approval of these applications in any way, whatsoever.
Basic Premium Allocation
From the first year of policy, your Account Value will be credited with a proportion of Basic Premiums that you pay in. The proportion allocated to your Account Value will be as follows:
|Policy Year||Allocation Percentages|
- “Marriage Continuation” Benefit
- “Choice of life” Benefit
- “Engagement Support” Benefit
- Accidental Death and Disability Benefit
- Fund Acceleration Premium (Ad-hoc Feature)
- Inflation Protection
- Access to Your Savings
- Partial Withdrawal
- Complete Surrender
Plan Maturity Benefit
At the end of the Plan term, the maturity benefit will be Cash Value applicable to Regular premium plus cash value applicable of Fund Acceleration Premium (if any)
Plan Maturity Benefit
- Income Benefit
- Waiver of Premium
- Additional Term Assurance
If you cancel your policy within free look period of 14 days from the date of the documents receipt, you are entitled for a full refund of premium less any expenses incurred by EFU Life in connection with our medical or clinical examinations.
Policy Terms & Eligibility
- Minimum Entry Age:18 years (Age Next Birthday)
- Maximum Entry Age:65 years (Age Next Birthday)
- Minimum Policy Term:10 years
- Maximum Policy Term:25 years
- Maximum Age at Maturity:75 years
- Minimum Premium: PKR 15,000/- and there is no maximum limit
- Half yearly
- Investment Management Charge:0.125% of the fund value per month
- Bid/offer spread:5% of the net regular contribution
- Administration Fees: PKR 90 per month
- In case of an unfortunate event, you may file your claim intimation through an MCB Branch walk in, visiting the EFU Head Office or by visiting any of the EFU branches in the country. For a swift speedy process, you may also call us at our call center (021- 111-338-111) or simply visit our website, fill in the intimation form and email it to us at [email protected] Thereafter, you will be contacted for next steps.