About MCB-DCF Income Fund (MCB-DCFIF):
- MCB-DCFIF is an Open-end Income Scheme that aims to provide attractive returns to investors from their investment along with capital growth.
- The objective of MCB-DCFIF is to deliver superior fixed income returns by investing in an optimal mix of authorized debt instruments while taking into account security & liquidity considerations.
|Benchmark (%) (CGAR)||10.84%|
|MCB-DCFIF (Geometric Mean)
As of June 30, 2023
Fund Type: An Open-End Income Scheme
Risk Profile: Medium
Benefits of Investing in MCB–DCFIF:
- Risk-averse strategy where capital remains preserved.
- Gives ease to withdraw money at any time
- Managed by Experienced Fund Managers
All investments in mutual fund are subject to market risks. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of the future results. Please read the Offering Document to understand the investment policies and the risks involved. Performance data does not include the cost incurred directly by an investor in the form of sales loads etc. The information in this literature is issued for indicative and informational purposes only and investors are advised to make their own appraisal of the investment opportunity, tax implications and consult their own financial, legal, taxation and/or other professional advisors prior to making any investment in mutual fund. The mutual fund may hold certain non-compliant investments. Before making any investment decision, investors should review the latest monthly Fund Manager Report and the Financial Statements of the mutual fund particularly the details of non-compliant investments, and Risk Factors
For further details, please contact our Officer at one of the selected MCB Bank Branches, or call 111-000-622.
For brochure kindly refer to: : https://www.mcbah.com/mfunds/mcb-dcf-income-fund/