Because peace of mind has no price
Be it a comfortable lifestyle, the well being of your family or their future financial security, as a responsible provider to your family, you would like a comprehensive plan that gives out the guarantee to fulfill these dreams. In an increasingly uncertain world, you also need to ensure that your family is free from all financial burdens in case of any unfortunate event. Save & Assure plan gives you flexible saving, health care and family protection solutions that make sure that you have round the clock 360 degree protection to make your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’.
Apply for MCB Bank Save and Assure today, and make your ‘Har Pal Mehfooz’
For further details please contact our Bancassurance Sales Manager / Officer, at one of the selected MCB Branches.
Or call 111-000-622 (MCB Bank).
- MCB Bank Ltd. is acting as a distributor of Save and Assure on behalf of Adamjee Life, and is not responsible in any manner, whatsoever, to the customer, his/her beneficiary/ies or any third party.
- Adamjee Life is registered and supervised by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- All MCB Bank Save and Assure applications are processed and approved by Adamjee Life, as per their underwriting guidelines. MCB Bank Ltd. is not responsible for the processing and approval of these applications in any way, whatsoever.
- This brochure only provides an introduction to the benefits available under the policy. A detailed description of how the contract works is given in the ‘Terms and Conditions’, which will be provided after the customer avails the service.
BASIC PREMIUM ALLOCATION
Basic Premiums are allocated as per the schedule shown below
|Policy Year||Allocation Percentages|
|4 and Onwards||100%|
Optional benefits available through additional premium
- Accidental Death & Disability
- Level Term Insurance
- Monthly Income Benefit
- Waiver of premium Rider-Death
- Spouse’s Rider
- Critical Illness
NOTE: Additional benefits are subject to terms and conditions
- Saving Booster
- Continuation Bonus
- Access to your savings
- Partial Withdrawal
- Loan Facility
- Complete Surrender
- Free-Look Period
The plan offers you a free-look period of 14 days, in which you can cancel your policy by contacting Adamjee Life, and have your premium refunded. However, as per law, Adamjee Life reserves the right to deduct the expenses incurred on medical examination(s) of the Life Assured in connection with the issuance of this Policy.
POLICY TERMS & ELIGIBILITY
- Minimum Entry Age: 18 years (Age nearest birthday)
- Maximum Entry Age: 60 years (Age nearest birthday)
- Minimum premium payment Term: 5 years
- Maximum Policy Term: up to age 85 year
- Half Yearly
Natural Death Benefit
Sum Assured or Cash value whichever is higher less any partial withdrawals and Indebtedness.
Cash Value Less any Indebtedness
- Management & Administration Charges: An annual charge of 1.6% of the Cash Value deducted on a monthly basis.
- Bid/Offer Spread: 5% of all premiums allocated to the Unit Account
- Surrender Charges: Rs. 350/=
*All charges are reviewable by the Company