The Roshan Digital Account (RDA) is a tailor-made financial solution, designed to facilitate Non-Resident Pakistanis in their plans for investment in Pakistan based Savings Schemes and is suitable for both PKR and USD based transactions.
To further facilitate our Non-Resident Pakistani customers, MCB Bank is also introducing a Digital Account Opening process through which you can apply for a new Roshan Digital Account with convenience and ease. With minimal documentation requirements and an easy to use interface, you can access the new web service from here to securely open a RDA from the safety and comfort of your home.
The Roshan Digital Account offers you a host of benefits, such as no minimum balance requirements and the ability to repatriate your funds. The salient aspects of the new account are listed below:
- Roshan Digital Account – PKR
- Roshan Digital Account – FCY
- Available in Current and Savings variants (Click Here to Savings rates)
- Available in Pak Rupee (PKR) and multiple Foreign Currencies
- No minimun balance requirement
- Funded through foreign inward remittance
- Digital On-boarding with minimum documentation
- Online Banking for Bill Payments and Funds Transfers within Pakistan
- Easy repatriation of funds to customer’s foreign account
- Investment in Naya Pakistan Certificates issued by Government of Pakistan:
- for NPC Information Document (for conventional and Islamic)
- for NPC Profit Rates (for conventional and Islamic)
- Investment in Real Estate and Properties
- Investment in PSX registered shares through Central Depository Company (CDC) - click here for details
- Investment in Term Deposits of the Bank*
For investments, Roshan Digital PKR Accountholders can only invest in PKR denominated investments. Similarly, Roshan Digital FCY Accountholders can only invest in USD denominated investments.
* Will be available in the near future
Value Added Services:
- Debit Card and Cheque Book (Click here to Apply)
- Visa Credit Card (Click here to Apply)
- Free E-Statment
- Special Discount deals on MCB Platinum/Gold Visa Debit & Credit Cards
- Click here for list of Visa Partners and Discounts
- Roshan Car4U – Designed for the family members of Roshan Digital Accountholders. For more information Click here
- MCB Home Loan for MCB Roshan Digital Accountholders on competitive rates
How to Open your Account:
- Non-Resident Pakistanis can open their Roshan Digital Account by Clicking here
- For Resident Pakistanis (with foreign declared assets) wanting to open a Roshan Digital Account, Kindly visit your nearest MCB bank branch. Investment requests will also be processed from the branch.
Fees and Charges:
- For details about fees and charges, please Click here