The Roshan Digital Account (RDA) is a tailor-made financial solution, designed to facilitate Non-Resident Pakistanis in their plans for investment in Pakistan based Savings Schemes and is suitable for both PKR and USD based transactions.
To further facilitate our Non-Resident Pakistani customers, MCB Bank is also introducing a Digital Account Opening process through which you can apply for a new Roshan Digital Account with convenience and ease. With minimal documentation requirements and an easy to use interface, you can access the new web service from here to securely open a RDA from the safety and comfort of your home.
The Roshan Digital Account offers you a host of benefits, such as no minimum balance requirements and the ability to repatriate your funds. The salient aspects of the new account are listed below:
- Roshan Digital Account – PKR
- Roshan Digital Account – FCY
- All Non-Resident Pakistanis are eligible
- Available in Pak Rupees (PKR), US Dollar (USD), GB Pound (GBP) and Euro (EUR)
- Funded through foreign inward remittance
- Digital On-boarding with minimum documentation
- Easy repatriation of funds to customer’s foreign account
- No minimum balance requirement
- Online Banking for Bill Payments and Funds Transfers within Pakistan
- Investment in Naya Pakistan Certificate issued by Government of Pakistan (please click here for details)*
- Investment in PSX registered shares through Central Depository Company (CDC)*
- Investment in Term Deposits of the Bank*
- Issuance of Debit Card and Cheque Book*
For investments, Roshan Digital PKR Accountholders can only invest in PKR denominated investments. Similarly, Roshan Digital FCY Accountholders can only invest in USD denominated investments.
For more details, please email us at [email protected] or call our 24/7 Contact Center at +92 42 111-000-622. You can also share any feedback or suggestions related to Roshan Digital Accounts directly with State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) at [email protected]
* Will be available in the near future